1. To enhance knowledge of appropriate AED use.
2. To educate on latest developments in catheter and surgical approaches to valve disease.
3. To increase awareness of afibrillation candidates for rate and rhythm strategies
4. Understand how ACC/AHA guidelines can be directly implemented into practice to improve quality and outcomes of CV care.
5. To educate on quality improvement initiatives, interpretation of segments of cardiology and the role of payors expectations.
6. To understand the utility of Cardiac MRI in evaluating patients with known/suspected CAD and CHF\ Appreciate the range of cardiac information obtained with Cardiac MRI in everyday practice.
7. Understand the appropriate indications for Coronary CTA.
8. Illustrate unique cardiology cases and how each disease state would be diagnosed and managed.