At the completion of this activity participants should be able to...
- Cardiology Debates: Educate on current controversies in patient management and therapy through debate format.
- Discuss trial in lipid management and updated recommendations for appropriate therapy.
- Define best methods to risk stratify stoke risk in patients with Afib.
- Update on new indications and optimal patients for CRT therapy.
- Describe appropriate use of CMR in diagnosis of cardiac disorders.
- Describe latest guidelines on pre-hypertensive management.
- Explain increase risk of GI bleeding with Dabigitran.
- Outline latest data on side effects and warnings with Dranederone.
- Discuss current controversies with Varenicline.
Identify potential life-threatening drug interactions.
- Improve appropriate patient cardiovascular work-up and management illustrated through case studies.